View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- Facilities Hire PolicyThis document establishes the hiring conditions of facilities managed by Macquarie University Property (Property).
- Facilities Usage PolicyThis document establishes the conditions of use for Macquarie University facilities.
- Faculty Research Centres GuidelineThis document provides further information concerning the expectations of the University regarding the operation of Faculty Research Centres.
- Faculty Research Centres PolicyThis document establishes the principles that underpin the University’s approach to the establishment, management, performance, review and extension of Faculty Research Centres at Macquarie University.
- Faculty Research Centres ProcedureThis document provides further information concerning the expectations of the University regarding the operation of Faculty Research Centres.
- Faculty RulesThe Macquarie University Faculty Rules are made by the Council of Macquarie University under section 29 of the Macquarie University Act 1989.
- Fair Trade PolicyThis document establishes how Macquarie University will embed Fair Trade products into its business practices whilst also complying with relevant legislation.
- Fees RulesThe Macquarie University Fee Rules are made by the Council of Macquarie University under section 29 of the Macquarie University Act 1989.
- Final Examination Procedure(Expired)This document establishes the activities required for the development of final examination papers and arrangements for the conduct of final examinations.
- First Aid ProcedureThis document establishes the University's approach to providing first aid resources and training; selecting and appointing First Aid Officers; paying a first aid allowance; and administering first aid in cases of illness or injury.Governance - Health and Safety, First Aid
- Fitness to Practice ProcedureThis document establishes how the University will manage the progression of students enrolled in practical, clinical or professional (PCP) programs or units listed on Schedule 3 of the Academic Progression Policy, with embedded placements and/or registration, accreditation or other mandated requirements.
- Flags PolicyThis document specifies the University’s requirements for the display of flags on University grounds and/or property.
- Flexible Work PolicyThis document establishes the University’s approach to flexible work, including flexible work options, eligibility and considerations for staff and their managers/supervisors to enable effective, equitable, transparent and mutually beneficial flexible work arrangements.
- Flexible Work ProcedureThis document establishes the process for requesting, approving and effectively implementing flexible work arrangements in accordance with the Flexible Work Policy.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention GuidelineThis document specifies the strategies and activities undertaken to prevent and respond to fraud and corruption.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention PolicyThis document establishes the principles that underpin Macquarie University's approach to protecting its reputation from fraudulent and corrupt activities.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention ProcedureThis document documents the strategies and activities undertaken to prevent and respond to fraud and corruption.
- Freedom of Speech PolicyThis document sets out the University’s commitment to Freedom of Speech and implementing the principles of the Model Code for the Protection of Freedom of Speech and Academic Freedom in Australian Higher Education Providers.
- Fringe Benefit Tax GuidelineThis document provides information for staff concerning processing and recording of Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) transactions; the administration of FBT liabilities for Macquarie University; and legislative obligations to manage FBT risk.
- Funding from the Tobacco Industry PolicyThis document establishes Macquarie University's principle that it will not accept funding and other forms of support from the Tobacco Industry.