View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- Naming Recognition PolicyThis document specifies University-wide principles for recognition-based naming of University tangible and intangible assets.
- New Educational Products PolicyThis document specifies the process by which new educational products are developed and approved by the University.
- Nominations and Remuneration Committee Terms of ReferenceThe Nominations and Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference set out the Committee’s purpose, authority, membership and functions and responsibilities.
- Nominations Committee RulesThe Macquarie University Nominations Committee Rules are made by the Council of Macquarie University under section 29 of the Macquarie University Act 1989.
- Non-Current Assets ProcedureThis document is a comprehensive guide containing practical implementation information for non-current assets classes. It establishes procedural requirements for the recording and accounting of non-current assets across the Group to deliver compliant financial reporting in accordance with requirements of the Accounting Policies Register.