View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- Death of Student or Staff ProcedureThis document establishes the University's approach to managing information and actions in the event of the death of a current student or serving staff member.
- Deferment of a Course Offer ProcedureThis document specifies the steps required for a domestic or international student to defer an offer of admission in accordance with the deferment principles approved by the University.
- Delegations of Authority PolicyThis document and its appendices specify who may perform specific functions and the principles by which delegations of authority are exercised.
- Delegations of Authority ProcedureThis document provides instructions on how to request an amendment, deletion or addition to the Delegations of Authority Register in accordance with the Delegations of Authority Policy.
- Development of Articulation and Related Credit Arrangements ProcedureThis document specifies the procedure for developing Articulation and related Credit arrangements and to specifies the relevant decision-making timelines.
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment Prevention PolicyThis document outlines the rights and responsibilities of the Macquarie University community for the achievement of a diverse, equitable, inclusive and safe campus environment, free from unlawful discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Donations and Fundraising PolicyThis document establishes a framework for the effective, efficient and ethical acceptance and management of philanthropic gifts received by the University and its Controlled Entities, through its fundraising activities.