View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Capital Asset Management Policy(Future)This document establishes the University’s approach concerning the classification of assets; asset disposal; asset valuation; outlines which assets are to be capitalised in accordance with general accounting principles; provides the appropriate rate of amortisation of a capitalised asset based on its estimated useful life; and provides a basis for insurance coverage and the external reporting of capitalised assets.
- Capital Asset Management Procedure(Future)This document outlines the steps to be followed by staff and students who are responsible for making decisions relating to University-owned assets.
- Cash Receipting Procedure(Future)This document establishes the University’s process for the accurate and timely handling of all cash received by the University, so that risk to staff and the University is minimised.
- Casual Employment Policy(Future)This document establishes the University’s approach concerning employment of appropriately skilled and qualified casual staff.
- Casual Employment Procedure(Future)This document outlines the steps and responsibilities associated with the recruitment, selection and appointment of casual staff.
- Children at Macquarie University Policy(Future)This document establishes principles relating to children at Macquarie University in order to ensure the University meets legislative obligations for the protection of children involved in any University-related activity; and provides services and alternative arrangements to support, and ensure equality of opportunity for, staff and students with carer responsibilities.
- Children at Macquarie University Procedure(Future)This document outlines roles and responsibilities relating to: Working with Children Checks (WWCC); Handling Child Abuse Allegations; and Obtaining Permission to Bring a Child on Campus.
- Classification and Capture Procedure(Future)This document identifies responsibilities and actions related to classification and capture of records and information in accordance with the Records and Information Management Policy.
- Complaint Management Procedure for Staff(Future)This document establishes Macquarie University’s approach to managing staff complaints.
- Complaint Management Procedure for Students and Members of the Public(Future)This document establishes the University’s approach to managing the timely and fair resolution of Complaints raised by students and members of the public.
- Core Business Hours Policy(Future)This document establishes the minimum levels of support to be provided for the safe operation of Macquarie University teaching, research, and support services and facilities.