View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- Open Access PolicyThis document establishes the principles that underpin the University’s approach to providing equitable, world-wide access to the scholarly and research output of Macquarie University.
- Organisational Unit Reviews ProcedureThis document establishes the responsibilities, documentation and format for the ongoing reviews of organisational units at Macquarie University.
- Outside Studies Program PolicyThis document outlines how Macquarie University offers its Outside Studies Program (OSP) to academic staff.
- Outside Work PolicyThis document establishes the University's process for approval of outside work as determined by Macquarie University Enterprise Agreement.
- Outside Work ProcedureThis document specifies how requests for outside work are considered and approved.