View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- Water Management ProcedureThis document details the operating, maintenance and management of water infrastructure at Macquarie University.
- Weapons on Campus ProcedureThis document establishes the responsibilities of staff and students when identifying a prohibited weapon on campus, and for obtaining authorisation to carry a prohibited weapon.
- Web Governance PolicyThis document establishes the principles that guide practices around Macquarie University’s web presence, including any online information or service representing all or part of the University.
- Welcome to Country and other Indigenous Ceremonies PolicyThis document establishes Macquarie University's requirements for the recognition of Indigenous people at official events or at events where Macquarie University is a sponsor.
- Welcome to Country and other Indigenous Ceremonies ProcedureThis document provides further guidance on required responsibilities and actions when arranging ceremonies for the recognition of Indigenous people at official events.
- Withdrawal and Discontinuance (Coursework) PolicyThis document establishes the University's principles for student's seeking to withdraw from a coursework or honours unit; withdraw from a coursework unit without academic penalty and/or financial liability; discontinuing a course; and the relationship between withdrawing from a unit and discontinuing a course.
- Withdrawal Without Penalty (Coursework) ProcedureThis document establishes the steps to lodge and process an application to withdraw from a unit after the Census Date without academic and/or financial penalty due to serious and unavoidable disruption.