View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- Unit Guide Procedure(Expired)This document establishes the steps and responsibilities involved in the development, approval, and publication of a Unit Guide in accordance with Schedule 6 Unit Guide Requirements of the Assessment Policy.
- Unit of Study Monitoring and Grade Ratification PolicyThis document supports the assurance, enhancement and improvement (QAE&I) of the quality, integrity and relevance of the Universityâ€™s suite of units of study. The Policy document the processes through which units are subjected to monitoring, and grade ratification after every offering.
- Unit of Study Periodic Review PolicyThis Policy documents the process by which units of study (â€~unitsâ€™) are subjected to periodic review during the Accreditation cycle of the course(s) of study (â€~course/sâ€™) in which they are offered.
- University Clinics PolicyThis document establishes the requirements for the operation of a University Clinic.
- University Events PolicyThis document establishes requirements for the planning, production, execution and delivery of University events, including the level of support provided by the Events and Domestic Protocol Unit.
- University Medal PolicyThis document establishes the nomination and assessment criteria for the award of a University Medal.
- University Medal ProcedureThis document provides further information on key roles and responsibilities associated with the award of a University Medal.
- University Strategic Events ProcedureThis document establishes the Universityâ€™s Strategic Events Support Model to ensure the appropriate management, approval, briefing, communication and delivery of Strategic Events in accordance with the University Events Policy.