View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- General Coursework RulesThe General Coursework Rules specify the admission; credit recognition; enrolment; progression; assessment; awards and graduation; and review and appeal requirements; and connected matters of General Coursework awards at Macquarie University.
- General Ledger Governance PolicyThis document defines the key mechanisms through which governance of the General Ledgers of the University and it controlled entities (the Group) is achieved.
- General Ledger Governance ProcedureThis document supports the General Ledger Governance Policy and covers requirements for Manual Journal Entry, Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation, Natural Account and Associated Reporting Hierarchy, Inter-company, and Materiality protocols.
- Gifts and Benefits PolicyThis document provides clear guidance for the acceptance or non-acceptance of gifts or benefits by members of the University from external bodies and individuals.
- Gifts and Benefits Reporting ProcedureThis document provides further information in relation to gift and benefit reporting.
- Glossary PolicyThis document establishes use of a single authoritative glossary of key terminology (terms), acronyms, and abbreviations across Macquarie University and its controlled entities.
- Glossary ProcedureThis document supports the implementation of the Glossary Policy by defining the steps required to establish terms for inclusion in the University Glossary.
- Grade Appeal Policy(Expired)This document establishes the University's expectations and requirements involved in a review of the final grade for a coursework unit of study.
- Grade Appeal Procedure(Expired)This document specifies key roles and responsibilities associated with an appeal by a student against the grade they have been awarded.
- Group Financial Risk Management FrameworkThis document acts as a placeholder for the Group Financial Risk Management Framework.