View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- PACE Activity Management ProcedureThis document establishes the core stages, resources, requirements, and operational expectations for the management of PACE Activities.
- Peer Assisted Learning and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PAL/PASS) PolicyThis document establishes the principles underpinning Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) at Macquarie University.
- Peer Assisted Learning and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PAL/PASS) ProcedureThis document provides further information on the roles and responsibilities for the operation of PAL/PASS.
- Performance Development and Review PolicyThis document establishes the University's requirements for defining, evaluating and developing the performance of academic and professional staff.
- Performance Development and Review ProcedureThis document provides further information on the Performance Development and Review (PDR) steps for staff.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) ProcedureThis document establishes the University's practices for the selection, use, maintenance, replacement, storage, training in, and review of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Petty Cash ProcedureThis document establishes the University's practices which seek to ensure that petty cash floats which are maintained in Offices and Departments of the University are administered in accordance with the Public, Finance and Audit Act 1983 (NSW) and risk to staff and the University is minimised.
- Placement Coordination ResourcesThis document provides a framework for staff when creating and managing placements.
- Policy Framework PolicyThis document establishes the principles of the policy framework adopted by Macquarie University.
- Policy Framework ProcedureThis document provides further information on key responsibilities and actions required when developing a policy document or reviewing an existing policy document.
- Position Classification for Professional Staff PolicyThis document details the principles related to the determination of the position classification for Professional staff positions for Higher Education Worker (HEW) Levels 1 ‚Ä" 9.
- Position Classification for Professional Staff ProcedureThis document details the steps and responsibilities associated with the determination of position classification for Professional Staff positions for the Higher Education Worker (HEW) Levels 1 ‚Ä" 9.
- Posters and Advertisements GuidelineThis document provides information for the management of advertising posters, banners and other display material on campus, including chalking.
- Pre-retirement Contract PolicyThis document establishes the provisions under which the University will issue a Pre-retirement Contract to a staff member, together with the application and approval steps for such contracts.
- Pre-retirement Contract ProcedureThis document outlines the procedure used to process a Pre- retirement Contract.
- Pro-Chancellor PolicyThis document provides for the appointment of one or more Pro-Chancellors to represent the Chancellor or the Deputy Chancellor in ceremonial functions including presiding at graduation ceremonies.
- Probation ProcedureThis document establishes the steps associated with the effective use and management of the probationary period for continuing and fixed-term staff members.
- Procurement PolicyThis document specifies the principles by which Macquarie University and its controlled entities (the University) will execute and manage all procurement activities.
- Professional Association Membership (Personal) PolicyThis document establishes the circumstances under which the University will reimburse staff (both academic and professional) for personal professional association membership fees.
- Professor Emerita Emeritus PolicyThis document sets out the conditions for the award of the title of Professor Emerita or Emeritus at Macquarie University.
- Professor Emerita Emeritus ProcedureThis document specifies the process for the award of the title of Macquarie University Professor Emerita or Emeritus and is supported by Schedule A - Evaluation Criteria.
- Project and Operations Ledger Account PolicyThis document establishes the permitted uses of the two ledgers (Project and Operations Ledgers) within the University finance system, and authority for governance and procedural ownership of the Project and Operations Ledgers.
- Project and Operations Ledger Account ProcedureThis document provides guidance on the process of creation and maintenance of an account in the Project and Operations ledger.
- Public Comment PolicyThis document specifies the rights and responsibilities of Macquarie University staff when commenting in public forums including the media and Social Media platforms on matters related to their field of academic expertise.