View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Find your document using the following list of all policies, procedures, guidelines, and rules. You can jump to the relevant part of the list by clicking a letter in the Index below. Each document has a "view summary descriptions" link beside it to help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, use the dedicated Search Engine instead. You can do a full text search or use filters such as document type, target audience, and keyword.
- Transfer and Release for International Students PolicyThis document establishes the circumstances under which the University will allow both the enrolment of transferring international students and the release of international students from the University to another registered provider prior to or within the first six months of study in their Principal Course.
- Transfer and Release for International Students ProcedureThis document provides further information concerning the the management of transfer and release requests from international students.
- Travel GuidelineThis document provides additional information for travellers on official University business.
- Travel PolicyThis document establishes the University’s requirements for travel on official University business.
- Travel ProcedureThis document provides further information on required steps and responsibilities associated with the purchase of travel services.
- Tuition Fee Setting PolicyThis document establishes the principles to apply when setting student tuition fees for Macquarie University.